2012年5月30日星期三

Out with friends ♥ Yi Ling

28/5/12
out with yiling, wenting and yining
such a fun and happy day!


yiling and yining xD
yiling your face are so funny!!!!!
looks soooooooooo "cute" my dear ♥

thanks for you threee
accompany meeeee
shop the whole day xD


 yining and me who keep take photo
the other two tak boleh tahan we 2 x)

unfortunately,
four of us didnt take together =(
nevermind
out next time,
take again ^^

went to the mickey mouse exhibition
so many cute mickey there!
love the last three mickey!


thanks to yining bought this for me
for my birthday
LOL!
still have 1 month ++
so early give
but i love it so much!
THANK YOU ♥



and i bought this for myself at the skinfood
loves this two colours!


bought sunglasses from UNIQLO
had offer
just RM24.60 (forget the price)
=p
so i bought it!
love it so much!
but the second day lost already -.-
i had no fate with this sunglasses
haiz T^T


new pencil box!
haha
thanks for yining introducing meeeeeee ♥


perasan me xP

yiling!
you said i will had reward if my result improve right?
i wan ice cream from hagen dazzzzzzzzzzzz!!!
1 scoop enough =p
i dont want the ice cream from carefour! ><

没有评论: