2013年2月24日星期日

2013 ♥

hi i am back!
this is my 1st post in 2013
since i promise wanxin to update blog
so just update a simple one with my pic
HAHAHAHA

2013 is a stress year for me :(
my life full of homework, class test and tuition
left only a little time to rest only

but i didnt listen to teacher in class except chinese math bio and chem and eng
others just playing or talking or sleeping in class
hahaha

went to singapore during cny
ride the ferry wheel
hyper happy!
hahaha
this is the second time i ride the ferry wheel


singapore scenary
took this pic when i was in the ferry wheels :)


Me!
still have many photos didnt upload
will upload after my examination over :)

Valentines day i am alone  :(
nevermind la
i know i will find my valentines in the future ♥
looking forward :)

lastly,
i am so wuliao
so upload a pic of mine again hahaha xD

this pic was taken at my english tuition hahaha
since i am boring
so take pic with those stupid emotion hahaha

exam is coming soon
so JIAYOU!!!
dont let other things to effect me!


1 条评论:

ynamho 说...

Halooo.. ni hao yaa..why cant add ur fb de?? the link broken oz..any where nice to meet u ^^
mr baba boy