2012年5月30日星期三

U-kiss again ♥


dora-dora from u-kisssss ♥
just hear this song 1 time
and i fall in love in this song
dongho!!!!! ♥



seeee!!!!
i feel that dongho looks alike with ryeowook!!!
really very look alikeeeeeee!!!!
two oso so cuteeeee ♥
fall in love with them xD ♥

thanks for my friendssss!!! ♥
love you all so much really ><
i will be more tough
dont worry me =)

exam is coming
oh my gosh!
haven start study and do homework
whole day tetris tetris -.-
addicted in it!

PHYSIC!
i love you so much!
so please love me tooooo
PLEASE!!!!
i will treat you very goodddd
so please treat me good tooo
i dont wanna to fail ='(

and the math
forget how to do already
log hard...
equation hard...
the 2nd examination are DEAD!
i must try my bestttt!!! ><

i wan a violinnnnn =(
waste all my money on shirt and many things
now still left RM30 only =(
but fortunately my friend said that she can borrow me
hahahahaha xD
so happy!!!!!
my dreammmm ♥

hope my dream will come true ♥
be a happy person =) 

没有评论: