2012年11月14日星期三

Clean up!

CLEAN UP MY CLOSET
YAY!
Finally mum buy shirt for me
but have to obey the terms and condition
The TERMS AND CONDITION
INCLUDE
CLEAN UP MY CLOSET!
LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

since one year ago
i didnt even clean up my closet >.<
and keep on simply throw the shirt in the closet
this is a hardship for me ;(

my closet look like rubbish bin
Yet, i want to buy new shirt
So i have to clean up my closet >.<

I bought shirt from KUCHAI LAMA
there have many sales
i bought 12 clothes and 3 belts
SATISFIED!
thanks mummy ♥

these are the shirt and belt i bought ;)

this is the shirt i love the most ♥

is it neat?
hahahaha
i feel so satisfied!!!!!
but will become messy soonnnnnnnn >.<

Since i clean my closet
i change shirt to try the shirts
is it suitable me
take pic take pic xD






 

MY WORK

my work is sooooo boring!!!!!!!
so i draw something cute by using PAINT!
SEEEEEEEEEEE!

CUTE?
HAHAHA
I am so talented ;p










 

再坚强的外表
再灿烂的笑容
也有她脆弱的一面
这些只不过是用来掩饰心里的不快乐

有谁能完完全全了解你内心的痛苦
 所以这个世界教会了我们要坚强
不要轻易的相信一个人
:)


没有评论: