2012年11月16日星期五

MY LIFE ♥

i went to parkson with mum yesterday
hmm mum bought abt RM450
RM150 got one voucher
so we got 3 voucher :)

 I bought a bag
i love my bag so much
first eye i see it
i fall in love with it ♥

the bag RM39
I just need to pay RM10
to buy this bag xD

the big zip
so cute!
SHIMIN say cute people use cute bag
HAHAHHAHA
thank you ;p

my eye bag
don't know why nowadays more serious :(
this holiday lifeless

december i not gonna to work anymore x)
I WANT TO SHOPPING!
HAHAHAHA
i want to date with my friends ♥

next week go singapore
YAY!
finally no need keep stay at home
at nothing to do x)
i can go shopping there
and keep walk and walk and walk
KEEP FIT! xD
YAY!

I love the monoreal and bus there :)
the bus and monoreal there is clean and cool
better than my country more!!!!!
LOL!

LIFELESS

没有评论: