2012年12月31日星期一

♥ Last Post on 2012

2012
a year that included happiness, sadness, surprises and dissapointement
but its okay
this make me stronger and more mature (maybe) xD

have many memories with friends this year :) ♥
first, bonodouri ♥

gathering of 38 gang ♥

gathering of JR3B ♥

steamboat party SR1SCB ♥

with crazy girls in class do crazy things ♥

gathering with primary friends ♥



and others nice memories with friends but no photo ><

with jolyn toh ♥
u force me to write for you xP
i will try to write 80%
but dont know can anot
i wont try my best

recently keep chat with you
during school time we seldom chat
because maybe i am busy for my things?
hahaha
sorry laaa
so long didnt chat with you
but nowadays we keep chat
u keep hear me say some stupid things
and you always encourage me

i just find out
we have just a little photo
i mean you and me ><
we must take more next year okay?

sweetie i love you
and i hate you :)
hahahaha dont hurt ya
i wont sayang you :p
hope our friendship can be long and long and long until forever ♥


没有评论: