2012年11月13日星期二

Finally

Finally i have done with my blog ♥
Add some pages and photos
THANKS FOR MY SWEETIE JOLYN TEACH ME
LOVE YOU ♥

long time didn't touch my blog
miss it so much ♥

now gonna update blog about JR3B gathering
hehe since 25/10 until now
seem like it is long time ago
haha sorry ;P

Reach Sean Jon house start to take pic xD

Why my eye so small ><
Sze Mun and Pui San ♥
Ying Ying and me ♥

Prepare for bbq
Cut hotdog into love shape, octopus shape xD

wah wah wah 3 cute girls xD

Me and dear Lip Yi ♥

Chia Chi and me ♥
9 years friend
loveyou ♥

1234 ♥
WE ARE SO CUTE! HAHAHA

1234 too
Siew Kee and me ♥
9 years friend toooo ♥
ily ♥

Leng lui, Sze Mun and me ♥

WE ARE YOKE NAM-S ♥
Zu Yi, Si Kai, Chia Chi, Me (Si Jing), Siew Kee

Crystal and me ♥

Yi Ning and me ♥

Pui San and Ying Ying ♥

puisan dont put electric out :P
Pui San and Siew Kee ♥
9 yearsssss friend ♥
muackx love you twoooo ♥

JR3B :) ♥

LOVE JR3B MUCH ♥
NICE MEMORY ♥

没有评论: