2012年10月13日星期六

My life ♥

Finally finish exam
YAY!
BUT marks out
my result ~~~ BAD! TT
loss 20 marks each subject
i have make arduous effort in exam

During exam,
average I just sleep one and a half hour a day
so tired and stressssssssss
but i still take those bad markssss :(
mum and dad dissapointed with meeeee
haizzzz =(
i am so sorry
i will try my best next timeeee ><

after exam
SLEEPPPPPP
hahaha
my life=eat eat eat
nowadays keep on eating
don't know whats wrong with my stomach
keep eat but still hungry -.-
FORTUNATELY!
i just fat 1-2 kg
the next day, my weight automatically lesss agn :p
LUCKY! xD

went to H&M with wanxinnnn ♥
no take daoooo piccc ><
have fun there!!!
waste 250++there
i cant control myself when i saw something i like :p
bought skirt and shirttt
love it so much ♥

After exam
teacher gave back our exam paper
and keep discussssss
so boring

so i and my friends keep talk and talk behind
and play
hahahaha so funnyyyyy
do many crazy things LOL
adventurousssssss
have fun with them ♥

MONDAY!
cook in the classssss
MAGGIE MEE!!!!
looking forward :p







Time may change everything
INCLUDE THE HEART





没有评论: